Here’s what happened today in GE news:
- PAP, WP release messages to voters.
- RP adds on to previous manifesto, releases supplementary “Green Manifesto”. Includes call to shift sovereign wealth fund investment to low carbon portfolio.
- No voting for COVID-19 patients or those on quarantine. Those on SHN to vote via special hours or room-to-room vote takers.
In candidate news…
- PAP’s Tan See Leng clarifies number of directorships currently held. Only 4, not 69.
In constituency news…
- PSP lodges police report after its posters in Chua Chu Kang GRC were torn down.
- SPP’s Sulaiman claims PAP posters in Bishan-Toa Payoh breach election rules, do not have required ELD stickers.
- SPP and PAP release their Potong Pasir plans.
And in all other news…
- Hwa Chong Institution allegedly tells students not to post any GE-related content on their social media accounts.
- SDP holds online rally. Appears to be first party to do so this campaign period.
- SDP’s Bryan Lim claims SDP always receives invites to live GE debates “at the eleventh hour”.
- PV’s Lim Tean questions why PV was not invited to ‘live’ political debate.
- ELD and IMDA invite candidates to apply to use e-rally venues at Suntec.
Top image: The Straits Times