Goh Meng Seng, 50
Facebook • Twitter
PPP Founder and Secretary-General
Managing Director at The Whiz Group, Hong Kong
In the news:
• 28 June: GE2020 to be last contest.
On the issues:
• Against increasing the GST to 9%.
• Reduce healthcare costs by increasing health budget.
• 2015: Establishes PPP. GE2015, PPP candidate in Chua Chu Kang GRC, 23.1% vote share.
• 2011: GE2011, NSP candidate in Tampines GRC, 42.8% vote share. Steps down as NSP Sec-Gen after elections. Eventually leaves the party to aid Tan Kin Lian’s presidency campaign.
• 2006: GE2006, WP candidate in Aljunied GRC, 43.9% vote share. Leaves WP after elections.
Other notable moments:
• Bachelor’s in Economics from NUS.